Point 7.4 Forms Update
Josh Bopp - Tuesday, March 01, 2011
|Point 7.4 Forms Update (Released January 2011)
Follow these instructions for installing the 7.4 electronic update:
**NOTE: The forms update for 7.4 is not distributed via MyCalyx and must be downloaded from each individual client computer that has Point 7.4 installed.
- Close Point if it is open.
- Click here to start the download.
- A File Download - Security Warning window may appear, click Run.
- When the download completes, an Internet Explorer Security Warning window may appear, click Run.
- From the Point Electronic Update window, click Next.
- From the Point Electronic Update - Directory window, click Next.
- Click Start to begin the update.
- Click Exit to finish.
Did the 7.4 forms update install successfully?
- Download and install the 7.4 forms update again.
- When you have already installed the update successfully, the installation will display a message "Nothing to do! The files are already updated". If you get this warning during the installation, then you are already updated.